Thursday, September 24, 2015

Timing



Though My timing makes no sense to you, My children, it is always perfect. So many people and events are affected by every ripple of change, and I am working My plan out for each of them. For the good of My children, and for the destruction of those who continue to refuse Me.

Rest in the knowledge My wisdom is infinite. Give yourselves to prayer, to fastings, to calling out to Me for mercy for the lost, for I am about to cause many to come into this harvest. They will seek to know Me, and you, My children, shall be My ambassadors in that time. You shall be My representatives who carry the wonderful news of My Son Jesus throughout the world to those lost ones.

See that you represent Me accurately. Walk in love, in gentleness, and in peace. I do not send forth My children to argue, but to witness. It is My great love that leads men to repentance, not your correction.

Remember this, and show them My love.


2 Corinthians 5:20  Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.


1 Peter 2:9  But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light;


Ephesians 4:1-3
4 I therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you that ye walk worthy of the vocation wherewith ye are called,
2 With all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love;
3 Endeavouring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.


Habakkuk 2:3  For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.


Isaiah 40:31  But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.


Ecclesiastes 3:1  To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:


Galatians 6:9  And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.


Romans 2:4  Or despisest thou the riches of his goodness and forbearance and longsuffering; not knowing that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance?

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the message! I needed to hear that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this timely word! I've been carefully planning to confront the girl leading the Jezebel rebellion. At first I just ignored her...but I've gotten so much insight about how she's the main person the enemy is using.

    It's so interesting how much God has taught me about Jezebel...I read 2 Kings chapter 9. I realized one of the main tactics of Jezebel is to be in the place of God's anointed. To defeat her, Jehu was anointed in secret and fought through the people she was hiding behind: messengers, kings, and then ...he defeated Jezebel and went into his place.

    This word spoke directly to my heart.By the time I get through the people she's hiding behind, and I'm able to talk to her (she's been trying to hunt me down for a while now)....I cannot get too excited about dealing with her.

    When I was a teenager, I got fed up with a classmate and I yelled the truth at her...and she instantly changed. She respected me for seeing past her behavior and yelling the truth at her. In fact she started looking up to me after that...it was very strange to me.

    I was reminded of that moment today...and realized I have authority to tell the truth...and I have a responsibility to do it in the right way. I have to be harsh in a nice way. I have a responsibility to let God's character shine through me. Please pray that God's will be done. I know I have to be extremely humble about this...in opposition to all the pride I'm up against.

    I'm not talking to many people about this... whenever I do...of course most people are afraid and on her side...no matter how destructive her network is. I just need a few people to stand for the truth, and help me get through to her...because part of the dillusion is that everybody is on her side.

    I probably won't mention much about this in the next few weeks...but I'll be going through it. It's a big deal spiritually...affecting 80% of the people I know. The reason I'm so excited is because it's going to end a lot of related issues...once I finally deal with this. I'm so tired of all the family/friend drama, and everybody saying they are lonely, life is so hard, and blah blah blah...I love speaking life and changing the atmosphere. Pray that I let God lead me. I know we are all called to different people...and I want to go to the right groups.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my brother, I pray for you may God help you, may our Lord Jesus Christ help us, I am in similar situation and all I hear is (don't judge) , I don't what to tell them anymore

      Delete