Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Race War


I glanced at a news article about a fight on a basketball court between a black player and a white player when something began to rise up in my spirit. I felt great sadness and I saw something terrible coming by design of the enemy that will crush many lives, and grieve the heart of our Lord. Lord, what is this You are showing me?
   My child, a time approaches when nation shall indeed rise against nation. Peoples of every tribe will turn on each other and fight to the death. This is not My will, or by My design, but the enemy’s. It is the enemy pouring his hatred out into the world through hatred of other races and you see it even now increasing as never before. Soon it will erupt and its consequences will be irreversible. Thousands upon thousands of lives will be forever changed as lives are taken in hatred.
As He spoke to me, I saw that many otherwise loving men would fight in this battle, though they did not want to, because they felt they must stand with their “tribe” or color against others. I saw women violently attacking other women in the work place. Many, many lives will be lost and families destroyed in this war if it is not stopped.
   Pray, My children. Pray against this terrible war that will pit My people against each other and fill the earth with hate, for it will bring much grief to you and it is not My will. The enemy has drawn many into this hatred already. Now he desires to fill their hearts with violence and murder.

Mark 13:8
  • 8 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be earthquakes in divers places, and there shall be famines and troubles: these are the beginnings of sorrows.

No comments:

Post a Comment