Sunday, January 21, 2018

Renewal of Hearts

   My children, I am doing a work in your hearts now, to prepare you for the soon coming destruction. I am doing a special work in the hearts of those I am calling home soon.

   In this time, I will require you to face the darkness in your own souls, and submit it to Me. You must work through unforgiveness, bitterness and sorrow you have carried for many years. You must release those who have wronged you and allow Me to renew a right spirit within you. Unrighteous anger will not serve My purposes, and it dishonors My Name.

   Begin releasing these areas to Me now – cry out to Me and I will do a quick work in you that we may move forward, for I am willing.

Psalm 51:10
  • 10 Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.


No comments:

Post a Comment