I was in my kitchen cooking dinner Saturday evening, thinking about the fact that I had been praying for shorter times the last month or so than I usually do, when the Lord showed me that this was by the enemy’s design, and that the same thing was affecting all of God’s people lately.
My child, all My people are being tempted right now to shorten or abandon their normal prayer times. Many are discouraged by current news, and some have abandoned praying to Me altogether, convinced nothing will change if they pray.
This is the enemy’s work, to keep My people from praying because he knows I will answer them. My people are entering a time of great trials, and a time of much tribulation will soon follow this. They shall be altogether unprepared if they have been out of My Presence all of the time from now until then, and will not survive this.
The time of the Great Tribulation is almost upon My people. This will be a terrible and perilous time when many shall be martyred for My Name’s Sake. This will be a time when it will seem the enemy has won, but he has already been defeated at the Cross on Calvary. I have told you in My Word that he shall prevail for a time. But only for a time.
In this time shall many miracles be seen, that souls may be saved for My Kingdom. Many will still refuse to believe because of hardships and lawlessness. Those who walk through this time and witness for Me shall receive special rewards in heaven not given to others, for it shall indeed be very trying.
My people, pray! Lift up many prayers now for yourselves and those you love. Lift up to Me prayers for those lost you do not know for I shall reward you for these prayers, for the time you spend praying for these lost souls.
Watch. And pray, for it comes soon.
1 Thessalonians 5:17
- 17 Pray without ceasing.
- 32 But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.
- 33 Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is.
- 34 For the Son of Man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch.
- 20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:
- 21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
- 22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.
- 6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
- 7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
- 8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
- 24 And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.
- 25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.
- 26 But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion, to consume and to destroy it unto the end.