Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Do Not Waste It


   My Children, the enemy has increased his attacks on every area of your lives. Many of My Children are laboring under heavy financial burdens, under sickness and disease, under attacks of slander and personal attacks. All the attacks are meant to slow you down and stop your work for Me. Fight against them with My Word. I have given you every weapon you need, but you must use the weapons if you want the victory.

   Your time on earth is very short now, do not be distracted by things that do not matter. Each person will give an accounting to Me of how you have used your time on earth, of the work I assigned you. How will you answer?

   Your loved ones time is also short, know this and do not waste what is left to you for you cannot get it back. 

Ecclesiastes 3:1-2
  • 1 To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
  • 2 A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;

Daniel 10:11-13
  • 11 And he said unto me, O Daniel, a man greatly beloved, understand the words that I speak unto thee, and stand upright: for unto thee am I now sent. And when he had spoken this word unto me, I stood trembling.
  • 12 Then said he unto me, Fear not, Daniel: for from the first day that thou didst set thine heart to understand, and to chasten thyself before thy God, thy words were heard, and I am come for thy words.
  • 13 But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days: but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia.

1 Peter 5:5-10
  • 5 Likewise, ye younger, submit yourselves unto the elder. Yea, all of you be subject one to another, and be clothed with humility: for God resisteth the proud, and giveth grace to the humble.
  • 6 Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:
  • 7 Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.
  • 8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:
  • 9 Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world.
  • 10 But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you.


No comments:

Post a Comment