Wednesday, April 10, 2019

I Am Raising Up the Youth


   This is the time of the sons and daughters. I am pouring My Spirit out on them and turning up the intensity. You will now witness a movement among your youth like nothing before it. I am bringing souls into My Kingdom. I am raising up Evangelists, Prophets and Teachers for these end times in the Earth. I am teaching a new generation how to worship Me in Spirit and in Truth.

   I am replacing my aged ones who have served Me well with young people full of strength and zeal and My Holy Spirit. 

   Watch as I do a miraculous work among the young in the Earth.

Joel 2:25-32
  • 25 And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you.
  • 26 And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the Lord your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed.
  • 27 And ye shall know that I am in the midst of Israel, and that I am the Lord your God, and none else: and my people shall never be ashamed.
  • 28 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:
  • 29 And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.
  • 30 And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke.
  • 31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and terrible day of the Lord come.
  • 32 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the Lord hath said, and in the remnant whom the Lord shall call. 


Acts 2:16-18
  • 16 But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel;
  • 17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:
  • 18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:



No comments:

Post a Comment