Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Inner Change


    My Children, I am taking you into a season of inner change. In this season, we will move from one big change item to the next. I will choose each one, and you will submit to the changes I request and then you can come up higher with Me.

   It is your choice to change these things that displease Me or not, but I have chosen now as the time to refine you. It is My desire that you submit to Me.

   I am preparing each of you for what lies ahead. Pay close attention to everything I am doing in your life, and you will learn.

Isaiah 43:18-19
  • 18 Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old.
  • 19 Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.

Jeremiah 29:11
  • 11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

Zechariah 13:9
  • And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God.

Isaiah 48:10
  • 10 Behold, I have refined thee, but not with silver; I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction.



No comments:

Post a Comment