Monday, July 22, 2019

Willing to Change


    To those of My children who truly strive to walk in My ways and to do all that pleases Me: Your efforts do not go unnoticed. There is a record here in Heaven of all you do.

   I see your struggle to make all areas of your life conform to My ways. My child, only I can perfect you. You do not carry that burden alone.

   If you will only be willing to be changed, if you will be willing to lay down that sin, if you will cry out to Me for help in laying it down, I will help you.

Romans 12:1-2
  • 1 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.
  • And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

Jeremiah 29:11
  • 11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

Philippians 4:6-7
  • Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
  • And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

2 Corinthians 5:17
  • 17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.



No comments:

Post a Comment