Friday, August 30, 2019

Do They See My Love


    My children, how do you appear to those closest to you? Do they see My love in you? Do they see My enemy, too?

    I desire you would walk in My love towards others in the time you have left. I desire you would represent Me well. I desire you would resist the devil, and give no place to him.

    Open your heart to those around you and show My love to them.

John 13:34-35
  • 34 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.
  • 35 By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.

Romans 13:10
  • 10 Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.

Matthew 10:8
  • Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.

Galatians 5:14
  • 14 For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.



No comments:

Post a Comment