Monday, August 19, 2019

Opportunity for Promotion

   My children, remember the time you live in as you go about your life each day. Remember that each day brings with it many opportunities for you.

   You have been praying and asking Me for promotion. You have asked Me for work to do for My Kingdom and the anointing to do it. I am allowing some of My children to be presented with special opportunities to answer these prayers at this time.

   These opportunities are like a two-edged sword. Depending on how you respond to what is before you, you will either do a lot of good and increase your reward in heaven, or you will do exceedingly bad and bring judgment on yourself and your household.

   Choose wisely, My children. I stand ready to answer the prayers of My obedient children, and I stand ready to oversee the refining of My disobedient children. The choice is yours.

A video relating some things the Lord showed me about this word:  https://youtu.be/eDD-hI5POQE

Matthew 4:1
  • 1 Then was Jesus led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil.

1 Corinthians 10:13
  • 13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

Matthew 26:41
  • 41 Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.

Ephesians 4:27
  • 27 Neither give place to the devil. 

James 1:12-16
  • 12 Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him.
  • 13 Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man:
  • 14 But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed.
  • 15 Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death.
  • 16 Do not err, my beloved brethren.


No comments:

Post a Comment