Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Do Not Fear


   I have told you worry not for what you will say in that day when you are taken before Magistrates. Do not fear you will not find the words, for My Spirit that dwells within you shall answer for you. It is I they contend with, and I shall answer them and confound them all with My answers.

   In these times as you walk through the hardships that are coming, know that I am with you in all you do, and My great Love surrounds you. I will be your endurance if you will hold fast to your faith and keep Me always in your heart. I will be your provider, your protection and your refuge, if you will only trust in Me.

   If you will do these things, and if you will walk in My Ways, My Power will flow through you and you will see miracles as you have desired to see them. You will see a greater display of My Power than has ever been seen in your generation.

Matthew 10:17-23
  • 17 But beware of men: for they will deliver you up to the councils, and they will scourge you in their synagogues;
  • 18 And ye shall be brought before governors and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them and the Gentiles.
  • 19 But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak.
  • 20 For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you.
  • 21 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.
  • 22 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.
  • 23 But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come.

Matthew 10:27-36
  • 27 What I tell you in darkness, that speak ye in light: and what ye hear in the ear, that preach ye upon the housetops.
  • 28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.
  • 29 Are not two sparrows sold for a farthing? and one of them shall not fall on the ground without your Father.
  • 30 But the very hairs of your head are all numbered.
  • 31 Fear ye not therefore, ye are of more value than many sparrows.
  • 32 Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.
  • 33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.
  • 34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
  • 35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
  • 36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Isaiah 41:10-13
  • 10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
  • 11 Behold, all they that were incensed against thee shall be ashamed and confounded: they shall be as nothing; and they that strive with thee shall perish.
  • 12 Thou shalt seek them, and shalt not find them, even them that contended with thee: they that war against thee shall be as nothing, and as a thing of nought.
  • 13 For I the Lord thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.



No comments:

Post a Comment