Monday, October 28, 2019

The Beginning of the End


   A storm approaches My children in America. It will strike first in America, and then echo throughout the world. My children, prepare yourselves to see evil leaders take the stage in your countries, for this is coming soon.

NOTE:  I felt He meant evil leaders would take over the Presidency, but I was not shown how.

   When these evil leaders take the stage, many events will take place at once. You will find it difficult to keep up with all that is happening.

NOTE:  I saw in my spirit the evil leaders enacting new laws against Christians and changing everything faster than we can keep up.

   This is the beginning of America’s fall. Know that My Hand is on you throughout all that happens. I will protect you until you come home to Me.

   In the beginning, the wicked will think they have prevailed. They will triumph over My People for a time as foretold in My Holy Word. They will strive to remove My Word and all that is of Me from the earth, but they will fail for My Word is written upon the hearts of My People. During this time, you will be hated of all nations for My Name’s sake. Be strong and courageous for your time is very short.

   Prepare your hearts, My People, for a storm is coming. It starts in America, but its effects will be felt throughout the world.


Matthew 24:9-13

  • Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
  • 10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
  • 11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
  • 12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
  • 13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

Revelation 13:6-8

  • And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
  • And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
  • And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.



No comments:

Post a Comment