Friday, December 13, 2019

Gold Refined


   My children are often preoccupied with matters of the world. I have told you what is coming and the time is now upon you.

   Are you ready for the persecution for it has begun. I have warned you of this time. Can you stand as strong as you think you can?

   Or will you deny Me to save your own life? To save the life of 
someone you love? Have you considered what this time will be like? Have you truly counted the cost of your faith in Me? Many believe they are strong, yet they have never allowed Me to test their faith.

   Pray for strength and endurance, My children. Allow Me to test your faith that you may come forth as gold refined.

Luke 10:40-42
  • 40 But Martha was cumbered about much serving, and came to him, and said, Lord, dost thou not care that my sister hath left me to serve alone? bid her therefore that she help me.
  • 41 And Jesus answered and said unto her, Martha, Martha, thou art careful and troubled about many things:
  • 42 But one thing is needful: and Mary hath chosen that good part, which shall not be taken away from her.

Proverbs 23:4
  • Labour not to be rich: cease from thine own wisdom.

Matthew 6:33
  • 33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Matthew 5:10
  • 10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

2 Corinthians 12:10
  • 10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

2 Timothy 3:12
  • 12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

Matthew 10:33
  • 33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

Ephesians 6:11
  • 11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

Jeremiah 17:9
  • The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?

Matthew 6:24
  • 24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

Matthew 24:13
  • 13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

Zechariah 13:9
  • And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God.

1 Peter 1:7
  • 7 That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:

Isaiah 48:10
  • 10 Behold, I have refined thee, but not with silver; I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction.



No comments:

Post a Comment