Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Troubled


   As those nations who have turned from Me and My ways have troubled My people, I will now trouble them. I will raise up armies to attack them, I will trouble their growing seasons, I will trouble their governing authorities and I will send plagues among them. Unrest will rise up in their peoples and trouble them.

   As you have troubled My people, I will now trouble you.

   Nothing good ever comes from turning away from Me, oh ye of unbelief, and the time of my wrath has come.

Psalm 106:36-41
  • 36 And they served their idols: which were a snare unto them.
  • 37 Yea, they sacrificed their sons and their daughters unto devils,
  • 38 And shed innocent blood, even the blood of their sons and of their daughters, whom they sacrificed unto the idols of Canaan: and the land was polluted with blood.
  • 39 Thus were they defiled with their own works, and went a whoring with their own inventions.
  • 40 Therefore was the wrath of the Lord kindled against his people, insomuch that he abhorred his own inheritance.
  • 41 And he gave them into the hand of the heathen; and they that hated them ruled over them.

Isaiah 5:4-5
  • What could have been done more to my vineyard, that I have not done in it? wherefore, when I looked that it should bring forth grapes, brought it forth wild grapes?
  • And now go to; I will tell you what I will do to my vineyard: I will take away the hedge thereof, and it shall be eaten up; and break down the wall thereof, and it shall be trodden down:

Isaiah 5:11-14
  • 11 Woe unto them that rise up early in the morning, that they may follow strong drink; that continue until night, till wine inflame them!
  • 12 And the harp, and the viol, the tabret, and pipe, and wine, are in their feasts: but they regard not the work of the Lord, neither consider the operation of his hands.
  • 13 Therefore my people are gone into captivity, because they have no knowledge: and their honourable men are famished, and their multitude dried up with thirst.
  • 14 Therefore hell hath enlarged herself, and opened her mouth without measure: and their glory, and their multitude, and their pomp, and he that rejoiceth, shall descend into it.

Isaiah 5:20
  • 20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

Isaiah 5:23
  • 23 Which justify the wicked for reward, and take away the righteousness of the righteous from him!

Isaiah 5:24
  • 24 Therefore as the fire devoureth the stubble, and the flame consumeth the chaff, so their root shall be as rottenness, and their blossom shall go up as dust: because they have cast away the law of the Lord of hosts, and despised the word of the Holy One of Israel.

Isaiah 5:26
  • 26 And he will lift up an ensign to the nations from far, and will hiss unto them from the end of the earth: and, behold, they shall come with speed swiftly:



No comments:

Post a Comment