Thursday, January 2, 2020

Increasingly Rocky


   My children, those in the earth will walk a bumpy path now. This path will become increasingly rocky for those who refuse to repent and acknowledge Me.

   Many events will happen in this time which will shock the world. When you see these happen, rest in Me, knowing I have seen all things before they happen and I have prepared you.

   When those you love are called home to Me, praise Me that I allowed them to remain for as long as they did, and rejoice they will not see the evil which grows stronger each day in the earth.

   When you see lack all around you, know that I will supply your needs if you pray in faith according to My Word.

   When you see death and sickness in your midst, remember I am your healer.

   When you feel lonely, remember, I am with you always, even to the end of the world.

Isaiah 41:10
  • 10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Psalm 50:15
  • 15 And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me.

Matthew 28:20
  • 20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment