Monday, March 23, 2020

Do You Trust Me


   My children, you must decide.

   Do you trust Me to protect you, or do you not?  I have told you in My Holy Word a double-minded man will not receive anything from Me.

   You do not honor Me with your fear when I have promised in My Word to protect you.

   If you will believe, then believe and stand, that I may see your trust in Me. I will not fail you.

James 1:2-8
  • My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations;
  • Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience.
  • But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.
  • If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.
  • But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.
  • For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord.
  • A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.



No comments:

Post a Comment