Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Everything I have Ordained


   My children, do not fear the things you see, or what you hear is coming, for I am with you wherever you go. I hold you in the palm of My great hand.

   Everything I have ordained for these times has been designed to bring souls into My Kingdom. The plagues, the wars, the famines, everything that happens will increase the harvest of souls.

   Be sure to tell people of My great love for them. Tell them of My gift of salvation that is free to every man, woman and child that desires to live with Me in heaven. Soon the earth will become a fearful place indeed as the enemy seeks to remove all that is of Me from the world you know. He seeks to remove you, too.

   Be assured I am watching over you, and I am well able to protect and guard all that is Mine.

Matthew 10:27-29
  • 27 What I tell you in darkness, that speak ye in light: and what ye hear in the ear, that preach ye upon the housetops.
  • 28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.
  • 29 Are not two sparrows sold for a farthing? and one of them shall not fall on the ground without your Father.

 Joel 3:12-14
  • 12 Let the heathen be wakened, and come up to the valley of Jehoshaphat: for there will I sit to judge all the heathen round about.
  • 13 Put ye in the sickle, for the harvest is ripe: come, get you down; for the press is full, the fats overflow; for their wickedness is great.
  • 14 Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the day of the Lord is near in the valley of decision.

Psalm 121:8
  • The Lord shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.

Psalm 32:8
  • I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.



No comments:

Post a Comment