Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Birth Pangs

I was out walking Tuesday morning and talking to the Lord about the food shortages now and the famine and other stuff that’s coming. Suddenly the Lord started speaking this word to me:

The food pantries will close because they will have no more food to give to them.

Why Lord? Why will the food pantries close?

Because the sin in this land is so extreme, what I must do to get their attention is also extreme. Because their abundance has lulled them to sleep, I will use lack to awaken them to My Love, to My Grace, to their need of Me.

The America you knew before is no more. Now as a woman in travail, you America will suffer – birth pang after birth pang as these events come forth that I may call the people to Me who have heretofore rejected or ignored Me.

NOTE:  My feeling is that when the food pantries close is a time coming in the not too distant future, not right now in the pandemic. In 2008, the Lord showed me a famine coming to America.  I remember the land was very dusty and dry. If not for a friend mentioning a drought to me in a letter today, I might not have realized that’s what I saw then (Thanks, Jim!). Everything was so dry and dusty, it reminds me of pictures of the Dust Bowl in the early 1930’s. I saw no vehicles on the roads, everyone was walking. Someone would drop dead, and everyone else would just keep shuffling past them. They looked shell-shocked. I remember seeing one girl who looked maybe 12 or 13 who had these round open sores (they looked about 1” or so across) all down her arms. She was walking along with a middle aged woman. I was not able to find a photo of any skin lesion online that looked like what I saw. It is possible the sores on that girl’s arm are a sign that this famine will happen at the time of some disease or plague that manifests like what she had. It may be that terrible drought that brings the famine, as a drought like that, if it is widespread enough, could certainly stop things from growing.  I don’t remember seeing the lesions on anyone in the vision but her. I saw a number of people that looked 40-60 or older, but I only saw lesions on the young girl and I saw no others near her age. I have no idea why.

Tuesday morning as I was walking, I saw a vision of wheat fields. I saw amber fields of golden grain blowing in the wind, and then in place of those I saw the wheat had turned to stubble like it had dried up and almost become like dust. Its not that we won’t be able to buy food in that time, it’s that there will be no food to buy.

One thing to note: Wheat is said to represent rebirth and resurrection.

Visions of Famine:

https://wingsofprophecy.blogspot.com/2011/01/december-2008-visions-of-famine-coming.html

The Coming Famine in America:

https://wingsofprophecy.blogspot.com/2017/03/the-coming-famine-in-america.html

Matthew 24:6-9

And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

All these are the beginning of sorrows.

Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

Amos 8:10-11

10 And I will turn your feasts into mourning, and all your songs into lamentation; and I will bring up sackcloth upon all loins, and baldness upon every head; and I will make it as the mourning of an only son, and the end thereof as a bitter day.

11 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord God, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the Lord:

Psalm 107:34

34 A fruitful land into barrenness, for the wickedness of them that dwell therein.

Ezekiel 14:13

13 Son of man, when the land sinneth against me by trespassing grievously, then will I stretch out mine hand upon it, and will break the staff of the bread thereof, and will send famine upon it, and will cut off man and beast from it:

1 Thessalonians 5:2-3

For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.

For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment