Tuesday, April 14, 2020

I Am Teaching You

     I am opening doors for you to know Me better, to walk with Me more closely, to allow Me into more areas of your life. I am teaching you through what is around you, and I desire you would study it in detail, that I may speak into your spirit what I desire for you to learn.

   Seek Me while I may be found for knowing Me is the key to all you need.

John 10:4

And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice.

John 10:9-11

I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.

10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

11 I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.

Isaiah 55:6-7

Seek ye the Lord while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near:

Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the Lord, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment