Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Ready to Labor

 My people are focused on wrong things.

I am calling you into the harvest, My people. The harvest is white, why do you tarry? Do you not know souls are perishing as you linger?

I am calling My people to labor for souls and they are praying bless me.

Do you not realize I WILL bless you if you will only do the work of My Kingdom? I will bless you so abundantly you will turn from one blessing and find three more waiting. Everywhere you look there will be blessings.

Many of My children are willing to give little yet expect much.

Children, there is little time to bring in the harvest. You must work while it is day. Those who answer My call to work in this time and who are diligent will not want for any good thing. Indeed, they will not even be able to receive all the many blessings that will come to them.

You ask Me for fulfillment. I am offering you fulfillment. You ask Me for abundance. I am offering you abundance so great you cannot even contain it all. You ask Me for happiness, I am offering you constant joy.

But you cannot keep your complacency and your silence and have all these things, too.

Those who will be blessed in this way in this time must be willing to stand up and be heard, to honor My Holy Name in this time regardless of the cost in the end, in order to receive all I have for them.

You must be willing to risk all to glorify Me. And yet so many who call themselves by My Name have taken My Name in vain.

[Mat 9:37 KJV] 37 Then saith he unto his disciples, The harvest truly [is] plenteous, but the labourers [are] few;

[Mat 6:33 KJV] 33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

[Exo 20:7 KJV] 7  Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.

 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment