Saturday, January 22, 2022

Undone - REPOST

May 1, 2019

 

Undone

     I will make an example of My nation America… all the nations will mourn as her beauty goes up as a wisp of smoke, never to be seen again. Men shall remember and lament her beauty and wealth and those who are wise will learn and fear My mighty power because of this great destruction. Another (nation) will rise (to prominence) to take her place.

   America, I will turn your friends into enemies in this time and there will be none to help you. They will stand back and gaze in horror as you are attacked again and again until there is nothing left of your beauty, your freedoms or your wealth.

   You have declared I do not exist and you do not need Me and I shall show you your need for Me, but I will not rescue you, for you have turned from Me and scoff in My Face.

   Prepare to meet your doom, America, for you are undone.

Proverbs 1:22 KJV

How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge?

Proverbs 1:23 KJV

Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you.

Proverbs 1:24 KJV

Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded;

Proverbs 1:25 KJV

But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof:

Proverbs 1:26 KJV

I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;

Proverbs 1:27 KJV

When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you.

Proverbs 1:28 KJV

Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me:

Jeremiah 25:4 KJV

And the LORD hath sent unto you all his servants the prophets, rising early and sending them; but ye have not hearkened, nor inclined your ear to hear.

Jeremiah 25:5 KJV

They said, Turn ye again now every one from his evil way, and from the evil of your doings, and dwell in the land that the LORD hath given unto you and to your fathers for ever and ever:

Jeremiah 25:6 KJV

And go not after other gods to serve them, and to worship them, and provoke me not to anger with the works of your hands; and I will do you no hurt.

Ezekiel 38:21 KJV

And I will call for a sword against him throughout all my mountains, saith the Lord GOD: every man's sword shall be against his brother.

Ezekiel 38:22 KJV

And I will plead against him with pestilence and with blood; and I will rain upon him, and upon his bands, and upon the many people that are with him, an overflowing rain, and great hailstones, fire, and brimstone.

Ezekiel 38:23 KJV

Thus will I magnify myself, and sanctify myself; and I will be known in the eyes of many nations, and they shall know that I am the LORD.

Ezekiel 39:23 KJV

And the heathen shall know that the house of Israel went into captivity for their iniquity: because they trespassed against me, therefore hid I my face from them, and gave them into the hand of their enemies: so fell they all by the sword.

Ezekiel 39:24 KJV

According to their uncleanness and according to their transgressions have I done unto them, and hid my face from them.

John 3:19 KJV

And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment