Sunday, May 22, 2022

Great Changes - REPOST

November 17, 2011

Great Changes

I was thinking about a close friend who is going through a divorce and how she has adapted to all the changes the divorce has brought into her life when the Lord began to speak this word to me today.

In this new year as change rolls out across the earth, many will find they can no longer live their old ways. Change will be required in order to survive. My people will be led to change beforehand.

My people shall rise up to this change as if they expected it for I will prepare them beforehand for what is coming. Those near Me who walk in My ways will be prepared. Much change is indeed coming, great changes you know not of.

It is of utmost importance My people walk in complete obedience to Me at this time. There is no time for dragging your feet, for resisting change when I bring it into your lives. I am preparing you for what lies ahead, My people, and if you resist, you will not be ready when change is forced upon you. Yield to My gentle leading.

A time of much chaos is approaching in the world. Stable systems are no longer stable, leaders no longer lead and guide, but fall themselves into traps the enemy has set for them. Some of these I give way to fall, others are tempted and give in to what they know they should not do. They will be found out. The time when systems in place operated faithfully is gone now to make way for change.

Change is coming, and those who deny it are deceived. Those who resist it will be taken forcefully by it, and will not be ready. Those who yield to Me and My leading will be hidden in Me as the changes come. Ready and prepared, they will not be devastated by events soon to happen.

The stage has been set and now is ready for all My Word has foretold. The man of perdition shall soon appear. He comes to deceive and destroy all mankind. He shall have his way with many. There are many in the world who are willing to be deceived for wealth, for pleasure, or for the sake of being exalted among men. They do not believe in what is yet to come, but consider it a fairy tale of sorts devised by the weak. They shall know they have been deceived in the end.

My Children, stay close to Me for what is coming in the world shall indeed terrify many. It is not My will that you would be afraid, for these things must happen

Thessalonians 2:1-4: Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand. Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment