Thursday, May 12, 2022

Tests, Tests and More Tests

Tests, tests and more tests. My children are being tested and refined.  My children are weary and disappointed from these  many trials, but they are necessary.

My children, be patient as you walk out these tests you are in for your reactions to them helps determine whether you will be left behind in the terrifying times to come or whether you will qualify for an early release from earth’s struggles.

Your trials are not without purpose, My precious ones. If you fail a test, I will give you opportunity to retake it.

I am getting you ready.

[1Pe 4:12-14 KJV]

12 Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:

13 But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy.

14 If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy [are ye]; for the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you: on their part he is evil spoken of, but on your part he is glorified.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment