Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Hanging By a Thread

My children, the peace in your world (I think He means America, but maybe everywhere) is very fragile. It is hanging as you say, by a thread.

There is an event coming soon that will cause that thread to break and chaos will ensue. You have seen chaos before, but not chaos like this. I tell you that you may prepare your houses. Make provision now for the time I tell you of.

When this chaos ensues, violence will break out in cities. When this happens, pray. Stay in your houses and pray. Pray for My mighty protection on yourself and your loved ones. Stay in your houses and continue praying. You can do nothing to stop the violence. Leave the punishment of those bringing destruction to Me, for I shall avenge all of My children of this, if they continue to obey Me when it is happening and do not attempt to avenge themselves. Remember, vengeance is Mine, I will repay.

I desire you would remain at peace and pray without ceasing during this time of unrest. Call on Me and I shall protect you. I shall cover you with My feathers and under My mighty wings you may trust.

Only believe.

NOTE:  I am seeing this goes on for awhile, not like one day or something. This may be the period of unrest He told us about previously that brings Civil War to the U.S.  This is why He is saying make provision now, because we will not be able to leave our homes during the chaos.

Deut 31:6 - Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD thy God, he [it is] that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.

 

Ephesians 6:18 - Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

 

Psalm 91:1-5

 

1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

 

2 I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

 

3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.

 

4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

 

5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment