Friday, December 1, 2023

Increase in Cruelty

My children, the enemy has sent an increase in cruelty into the world to hinder you and to frighten you.

I am releasing an increase in boldness in My children as a result, to help you stand strong for Me in this time.

I am also helping My children to release their hold on the things of the world and lose their taste for it with each passing day that you may come home to Me sooner.

Your time in the earth is so short now, be mindful that you do not fall for the enemy’s deceptions, children.

2 Cor 7:4 - 4 Great [is] my boldness of speech toward you, great [is] my glorying of you: I am filled with comfort, I am exceeding joyful in all our tribulation.

Phil 1:20 - 20 According to my earnest expectation and [my] hope, that in nothing I shall be ashamed, but [that] with all boldness, as always, [so] now also Christ shall be magnified in my body, whether [it be] by life, or by death.

2 Tim 3:1 - 1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

NOTE:  That word translated ‘perilous’ in 2 Timothy 3:1 means harsh, hard to bear, dangerous. (That about sums it up)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment