Thursday, February 21, 2019

Coming Undone


    My Children, in what is coming, all families will not stay intact. Many of you are already seeing your families starting to come undone. Do not be alarmed at this, in some cases I am protecting you. Some of you are experiencing your marriages coming undone as well. Do not be alarmed, for I protect My own by removing those who will become a danger to you in coming days.

   Do not cling to what I am removing from your life. Wrong associations can be a matter of life and death in what is coming. You must submit to My leading if you want My protection. I am with you and I will take care of you.


2 Cor. 6:14
  • 14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

Psalm 127:1
  • 1 Except the LORD build the house, they labour in vain that build it: except the LORD keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain.

Malachi 3:2-3
  • 2 But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap:
  • 3  And he shall sit as a refiner and purifier of silver: and he shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer unto the LORD an offering in righteousness.

Joel 2:25
  • 25 And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you.

Ps. 23:3
  • 3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.


No comments:

Post a Comment