Tuesday, February 26, 2019

World Shift


    My Children, a world shift is coming soon to your world. (I don’t know what this means, but I literally saw planets when He said this) This will bring change on a massive scale – unlike anything mankind has seen since I created your world.

   There is no preparation you can make in readiness for this change. The only help will be to know Me intimately, that you may cry out for what you need, and then I will supply it. If you will obey Me now, and walk with Me now, I will provide for you then.

   Pray, My Children. Pray for protection from all that is evil for your loved ones and yourself. Pray for My Mercy on all that are still lost, for the end for them comes soon. The end for all the Earth is coming soon. 
 
Genesis 1:1-5
  • 1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
  • 2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
  • 3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.
  • 4 And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.
  • 5 And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.



No comments:

Post a Comment