Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Assignments Against the Hoary Heads


  The enemy has set a plan against My hoary head saints. He desires to remove these who know how to pray and declare My Will in the land.

   I am calling My People now to protect these aging saints now that they may continue to do My Will a little longer. I am calling you to honor the aged as My Word says, to respect them and give them shelter. To cover them in your protection that the enemy’s plans may not succeed.

   My Children, in many of your lives your obedience in this will require sacrifice. I am asking you to make this sacrifice and I will reward you greatly (I saw He mean GREATLY!!) for your willingness and obedience to this.

   The enemy has a plan to confuse the end of all things and he has set it in action. My hoary heads are praying for My Will to be done and he has set assignments of death, disability and poverty against them.

   I am calling all My People to pray against these assignments and cast them (those assignments) down now. 


NOTE:  What the Lord is saying in this word is if you have aged parents, etc. who are saints (Christians), take them into your homes to preserve their lives for His Work. These aged saints know how to pray and decree God’s Will into the atmosphere where many newer saints do not. By giving them shelter, you will be defeating the plans of the enemy to take them out or disable them where they (and their prayers) are no threat to him (the enemy). 

Proverbs 16:31-32
  • 31 The hoary head is a crown of glory, if it be found in the way of righteousness.
  • 32 He that is slow to anger is better than the mighty; and he that ruleth his spirit than he that taketh a city.

Leviticus 19:32
  • 32 Thou shalt rise up before the hoary head, and honour the face of the old man, and fear thy God: I am the Lord. 

Exodus 20:12
  • 12 Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee.

1 Peter 5:8
  • 8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:


No comments:

Post a Comment