Monday, February 4, 2019

Watching You


   My People, you must sharpen your senses, for your enemy prowls about looking for a chance to devour all that concerns you. These attacks will not lessen but increase with each passing day in your world.

   Do not be ignorant of his devices and how he seeks to take from you the blessings I desire would be yours. Do not be deceived into thinking he is still (not looking to attack you), for he never is. He petitions night and day for permission to sift you. If you could see how he takes note of every little thing you do or say, you would be quick to close every inroad into your life to him.

   You are in a battle for your lives and the enemy seeks to remove all that is Mine and all that bears My Name or My Image from the earth now. See that you are diligent to fulfill the days I have allotted you and to do all My Will in that time but be ever aware – your enemy is real and he is always watching you.    

1 Peter 5:8
  • 8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

James 4:7
  • 7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

John 10:10
  • 10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.


No comments:

Post a Comment