Friday, February 8, 2019

I Will Draw a Line


   My People (I heard such great sadness in the Lord’s Voice), a very great war is coming which will affect all peoples. During this war, violence will overtake your lands. The enemy is preparing the hearts of his people for this war. Tensions are increasing quickly, it is not long (until it begins) – many, many souls will be lost to the kingdom of darkness in this war. Those souls who are not rooted and grounded in Me will stand no chance.

   For My People, I will be the difference in what is coming to your land. Just as I drew a line in Goshen for My People Israel who followed My Servant Moses, so will I draw a line for My People.

   I will punish the servants of Satan in the time of this war and you shall see it, but My Punishment shall not come near those who serve Me with their whole hearts. I shall guide you and provide for you and only with your eyes shall you behold and see the reward of the wicked.

   This war will be a very sad time for all mankind, for the destruction will be very great. Great cities and lands shall be lost forever in this war. Bodies will lie rotting in your streets for it will not be safe to bury your dead. When this happens, know the end is very near, and you have little time left in the earth.

   Tell men of My Coming, for it is very near now. Tell them to give their hearts to Me, for I am coming back soon to gather My Children to Me. Tell them that they not suffer an eternity without My Great Love.  

Exodus 9:25-26
  • 25 And the hail smote throughout all the land of Egypt all that was in the field, both man and beast; and the hail smote every herb of the field, and brake every tree of the field.
  • 26 Only in the land of Goshen, where the children of Israel were, was there no hail.

Exodus 10:22-23
  • 22 And Moses stretched forth his hand toward heaven; and there was a thick darkness in all the land of Egypt three days:
  • 23 They saw not one another, neither rose any from his place for three days: but all the children of Israel had light in their dwellings.

Exodus 11:5-7
  • 5 And all the firstborn in the land of Egypt shall die, from the first born of Pharaoh that sitteth upon his throne, even unto the firstborn of the maidservant that is behind the mill; and all the firstborn of beasts.
  • 6 And there shall be a great cry throughout all the land of Egypt, such as there was none like it, nor shall be like it any more.
  • 7 But against any of the children of Israel shall not a dog move his tongue, against man or beast: that ye may know how that the Lord doth put a difference between the Egyptians and Israel.

Psalm 91:5-8
  • 5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
  • 6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
  • 7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
  • 8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.

Jeremiah 16:4
  • 4 They shall die of grievous deaths; they shall not be lamented; neither shall they be buried; but they shall be as dung upon the face of the earth: and they shall be consumed by the sword, and by famine; and their carcases shall be meat for the fowls of heaven, and for the beasts of the earth.

Jeremiah 16:9-11
  • 9 For thus saith the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel; Behold, I will cause to cease out of this place in your eyes, and in your days, the voice of mirth, and the voice of gladness, the voice of the bridegroom, and the voice of the bride.
  • 10 And it shall come to pass, when thou shalt shew this people all these words, and they shall say unto thee, Wherefore hath the Lord pronounced all this great evil against us? or what is our iniquity? or what is our sin that we have committed against the Lord our God?
  • 11 Then shalt thou say unto them, Because your fathers have forsaken me, saith the Lord, and have walked after other gods, and have served them, and have worshipped them, and have forsaken me, and have not kept my law;



No comments:

Post a Comment