Monday, August 31, 2015

The Least of These

Some of My children think I do not love them. Because you are small in the eyes of the world, you feel I cannot bless you. You feel I cannot use you in any great way for My Kingdom in these times. My children, do you not know that the least of you are the very ones who will fight in these times for Me? Do you not know, that through the least of you, those who are small in the earth, I will do My greatest end times works among you?

The world has taught you to watch “big”  (well known) people for great works, but it is through the least of you that I will show My glory in so many ways now. Those I have humbled behind the scenes. Those who have done without, for My Name’s sake. Those who have loved Me and praised Me even as their lives fell apart around them. Those who do not blame Me for every uncomfortable circumstance in their lives. Through these Josephs and Gideons and Deborahs and Esthers, will I work. Through these will I show My mighty power, to help the unbelievers to see the great salvation they are offered.

Through the least of these.


2 Corinthians 3:5  Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think any thing as of ourselves; but our sufficiency is of God;

2 Corinthians 4:7  But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.

Matthew 20:16  So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.

Judges 6:15  And he said unto him, Oh my Lord, wherewith shall I save Israel? behold, my family is poor in Manasseh, and I am the least in my father's house.

Isaiah 41:10  Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Luke 12:7  But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows.


Jeremiah 29:11  For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

1 comment:

  1. amen!! God has been strongly leading me according to these words and some of the Biblical examples too. The arguments and drama that led me to feel isolated, made me want to make a difference in the lives around me. God has been encouraging me to witness to my family and friends. At first I didn't want to because I felt unqualified. Also I felt strange about having all these unbelievers and lukewarm people I could influence. I felt strange because I didn't know how to relate to them...and it made me feel like a bad Christian to not be a part of a big Christian family/community. I didn't want them to be a bad influence on me...but I started to see it the other way around and realized what a big impact opportunity I've been given.

    I feel like I will have a very warm community around me once I start shinning bright into the people God has surrounded me with.

    I am surrounded by many unbelievers and lukewarm Christians. Many of the churches where I live are lukewarm and many people are discouraged. God blessed me with a very nice dance instructor who is sweet and kind. I know He will help me be strong for others...and that I won't get drained spirtually. I believe He will work quickly in many situations. My 12 year old sister has been under attack...the enemy is telling her to join the bad side and feeling her she is bad. When she came crying to me about this...I felt strongly that I need to fight back with love and be an example for her. The enemy came after me around her age too. The enemy has come against everybody close to me...it's ridiculous.

    I know there is an assignment and I know these people are a part of my inner circle. I'm not giving up on them. I had bad dreams of what the enemy wants to do. Dreams about my family and friends being under attack and coming after each other...dreams about isolation, etc. I'm tired, but I can't back down. I just have to smile and be happy...and not give into all this.

    God reminded me that there were many people in the Bible who were big testimonies in places where many were pagan or had fallen away from God. People like Joseph in Egypt and the disciples and the early church. I'm especially encouraged by the story of the woman at the well. I feel so much like her...I have trouble socializing because of the spiritual climate around me. It was so beautiful at the end of the story when her community encouraged/surrounded her instead of out casting her.

    I know God will help me. I still need work on my heart, and allowing God to fully love me. I'm excited to reach out...and still feel unqualified... But I know I just have to let God use me...and also let Him treat me as His precious daughter. This is a busy time for me...but I really don't want to be outside of God's will. I actually got this word last year and didn't really take it seriously because I felt like I couldn't do it. But all the drama around me is really getting annoying... So I'm going to be a peacemaker and shine. Please pray for my family and friends...there is an assignment against unity/family.

    ReplyDelete