Monday, August 17, 2015

Wrap Yourself

My people, you cannot change what is coming to the earth, though many of you want to and think you can. The key is to wrap yourself in the peace and promises of My Word and trust in Me to provide for you. Fear is from your enemy, and does not come from Me.

What must be is scripture being fulfilled. My Word is your provision, your shelter, and your protection. Do not fear, My children. Soon you will be at home with Me, where there is no death and no sorrow.

Matthew 26:53-54
53 Thinkest thou that I cannot now pray to my Father, and he shall presently give me more than twelve legions of angels?
54 But how then shall the scriptures be fulfilled, that thus it must be?

Revelation 21:4  And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Philippians 4:19  But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

2 Timothy 1:7  For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.


5 comments:

  1. Lord, You are my salvation; I will trust in you and not be afraid, for You are my strength and my song. Your way is perfect. All Your promises prove true. You are our shield; to all those who look to You for protection. I am ever watchful for Your appearance:Praying, fasting, immersing myself in your Holy Word, repenting daily of my sins. Depending on Your holiness, righteousness, and strength. For it is not my own but it's all Your grace and mercy on me.
    Let the peace that comes from Christ rule in your hearts (Colossians 3:15), and let the Words of Christ, in all its richness live in your hearts and make you wise (Colossians 3:16).
    The Lord will keep us strong right up to the end, and He will keep us free from all blame on the great day when our Lord Jesus Christ returns ( 1 Corinthians 1:8).
    O LORD, OUR LORD, WE PRAISE YOUR HOLY NAME! MARANATHA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallelujah Dear Almighty Father GOD/Dear Lord Jesus Christ/Dear Holy Spirit XXXXXXXX

    Only in You do we have Peace and Protection. XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best prophecy I've seen in awhile from anyone . . We are ready to go home when you are Lord Jesus!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, during the End Times we wont able to change anything?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Germy, the posted word from Glynda says "you cannot change what is coming to the earth". I believe that simply means we can't keep His judgement from coming in fulfillment with scripture prior to His return.

    As for whether we can change anything, based on scripture we absolutely can. In the Old Testament there are many cases where judgement was avoided or lessened through repentance, prayer, intercession, and sacrifice. In some cases judgments were lessened in the midst of them occurring due to prayer.

    I don't believe we can keep the judgement from coming in this case (in agreement with the word from God that Glynda posted), but we can certainly repent on our own behalves and the behalves of others in an effort to lessen the judgement - to protect His people throughout the judgement and to intercede for those who are lost and help as many be saved prior to His return and prior to them perishing from this earth.

    ReplyDelete