Sunday, January 3, 2016

2016 – A Year of Many Facets



2016 shall be a year of many facets. Evil arises in unlikely places. It rears its ugly head and strikes at My People, it takes innocent lives. You will also see good rise up and overcome in some areas.

My Bride has not purified herself enough to overcome yet on a large scale, therefore My Power flowing through her is small at this time, but I have a plan to refine My Bride, to remove the impurities of the world she has allowed to stain her. I will allow the stains to grow and make her sick, until she begs Me to wash her clean. In this way, I will make her white for My arrival.

My People, I desire in 2016 you would walk holy before Me. I desire you would put away from you that which is unclean, that which I have called an abomination. I desire you would strive for purity now according to My Word, which his your standard in all things.

Why do you ignore the things I have told you? Why do you allow sin in your midst when I am against it? Do you not know you will be judged for all sin? Why do you allow sin among you? Why do you continue therewith? How can I bless you when this is so? Come away from sin, that I may bless you more abundantly. Show Me your devotion. (I saw He meant by purifying our lives)

Dangers will increase among My People as each year  passes, but you will not always abide in the world, you are Mine. I desire My People would increase in diligence and prudence in 2016. You are not of the world, why do you look and act as though you are?  I speak to those among you who follow in the world’s ways – you who have ears to hear truth. Those who are worldly will go as the world goes – they will follow it to destruction, for they are not abiding in Me, nor seeking My Face, and in the end will not know to seek Me to save them. Do not dwell among them, My People. Be ye set apart from these, My Children, for what fellowship has light with darkness?  (He means don’t hang out with them, even though we must live here on the Earth for a time) You cannot serve two masters, therefore you must choose. The day is coming soon when these lines  (the lines between good and evil) will be very evident, as will which side you truly serve. Do not be found on the side of darkness then, for there will be no remedy for those who are – it leads to eternal damnation.

Those who refuse still to do My Will will be drawn further into darkness. This is by your own choice – I desire you would follow Me, the Light of the World. When you do not, you follow the world, and the god of all that is darkness. If darkness is what you choose, I will give you over to it.

You live in the time of the wise and unwise virgins, My Children – the Bridegroom is on His Way, and the Bride is either preparing, or not. The door is soon to close and those who are unprepared will be left without – outside. The Bride shall enter in, and others will be shut out. This is your time – choose wisely, for the darkness is great where there is no light.

My Will for you is not difficult – do what you know to do, and I will show you the rest as you walk with Me, day by day. This is your reasonable service. I have offered you eternal life, serve Me with your temporary one.

In 2016, I am going to surprise many of My People. I will surprise you with the godly mates you have asked Me for. I will surprise you with promotion at your job. I will surprise you with increase – you who have not known abundance, but who have believed Me and given, in spite of your need – I will surprise you – you will have more than enough! I am working behind the scenes to surprise some who are ready for the ministries I have been preparing you for. Unsaved loved ones will suddenly be saved. Yes, My People – change is coming in 2016, and the changes will be very good for those who have obeyed Me. Those who have hearkened to My Words  those who have walked in My Ways.

For those who have not truly believed, I will give you opportunities to believe Me – chances to grow your faith, to accept My Words to you.

2016 shall be many faceted – and which facets you see will depend on where you are in your journey with Me. Those who have much in Me shall be given more – those who have little will be given a chance to obtain more.

As you speak to the mountains in your life in 2016, you will see them begin to crumble. For I shall bring down mountains of debt, mountains of slander, mountains of accusation, and reproaches, mountains of sin when you lift up your voice in faith and speak out My Word.

For I am a mighty God and well able to deliver you, My Children! My People shall not be ashamed – you have not believed in vain. Many of you wonder, even now, if you have believed Me in vain, but you have not! Stir up your faith daily and think on who I am.

I am able, though you are not, to bring it to pass.

You can listen to this word with my comments, here:


Ephesians 5:27  That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.

2 Corinthians 6:17  Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you.

Proverbs 6:16-19
16 These six things doth the Lord hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:
17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,
18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,
19 A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

John 17:16  They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

Matthew 7:13-14
13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

2 Corinthians 6:14-15
14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?
15 And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?

Matthew 6:24  No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

Matthew 7:21  Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

John 8:12  Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

Romans 12:1  I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.

Mark 11:23  For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

Joel 2:26-27
26 And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the Lord your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed.
27 And ye shall know that I am in the midst of Israel, and that I am the Lord your God, and none else: and my people shall never be ashamed.

Malachi 3:14  Ye have said, It is vain to serve God: and what profit is it that we have kept his ordinance, and that we have walked mournfully before the Lord of hosts?

Matthew 25:1-12
25 Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom.
2 And five of them were wise, and five were foolish.
3 They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them:
4 But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.
5 While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept.
6 And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him.
7 Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps.
8 And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out.
9 But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves.
10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.
11 Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.
12 But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend was just saved suddenly! Praise Jesus!!!

    ReplyDelete