Monday, January 11, 2016

Solidly





I am planting your feet solidly on the path I want you to follow. Do not look to the left or the right at this time, but follow as I am leading you.

What you see as lost opportunities are simply doors I have closed to guide you on a better path, into your future.

Do not struggle against what you cannot change. Follow Me. I will turn it to good for you. You are My beloved, and I always want what is best for you.

Matthew 7:13-14
13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Proverbs 4:25-27
25 Let thine eyes look right on, and let thine eyelids look straight before thee.
26 Ponder the path of thy feet, and let all thy ways be established.
27 Turn not to the right hand nor to the left: remove thy foot from evil.

Revelation 3:7-8
7 And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;
8 I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.

Proverbs 3:5-7
5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
7 Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the Lord, and depart from evil.

Song of Solomon 7:10  I am my beloved's, and his desire is toward me.

Photo:  Gratisography, Ryan McGuire

2 comments:

  1. Amen! Thank you Glynda for this word. I've been going through a lot of strange trials lately, and things have not turned out the way that I had hoped. The Lord is currently putting me on a new path, and I will be moving in another direction soon. Please keep me in your prayers. I have battled with rejection, delays, and enemy attacks, but I know that the Lord's will and purpose for my life will stand! The enemy has no authority, and no weapon formed against us shall prosper! The Lord keeps showing me the word "promotion." I know that the Lord is going to raise me up and put me in the ministry that he has called me to. The only question is His timing. God's ways are not our ways. He is faithful and will do what He has promised. Thanks again for sharing all of the encouraging and uplifting words that God has given you.

    ReplyDelete