Monday, January 2, 2017

Leading


   Watch for the signs that I am leading you away from where you are. It is imperative you be able to read the signs when I am guiding you in this time.
   The Israelites watched the pillar of fire and knew when to move. They saw the pillar of clouds. They had provision from My own hand. I protected them as they wandered. I know where the dangers are around you. Only I know what is coming, and when. I desire to protect My people until it is time for you to come home to Me.
   Where I am, there will be peace. If you have no peace, seek My face to know if the place you are is My desire for you. If where you are is not where you should be, you will see signs that you should be leaving there. Pay attention, for I am guiding you to safety.                                           
Exodus 13:22
  • 22 He took not away the pillar of the cloud by day, nor the pillar of fire by night, from before the people.
Exodus 16:15
  • 15 And when the children of Israel saw it, they said one to another, It is manna: for they wist not what it was. And Moses said unto them, This is the bread which the Lord hath given you to eat.
Exodus 17:6
  • 6 Behold, I will stand before thee there upon the rock in Horeb; and thou shalt smite the rock, and there shall come water out of it, that the people may drink. And Moses did so in the sight of the elders of Israel.
Colossians 3:15
  • 15 And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful.




No comments:

Post a Comment