Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Safety


I am sending My people to the mountaintops for safety. My Word declares how I protect My own.
I have moved many of My people to safe havens where there is work to be done for My Kingdom. I desire that each of you would bear much fruit for My Kingdom in the place where you now are, and in the places where I send you.
Many lost souls abound and I desire they would hear of me and give Me their hearts.
I have granted you a small window of opportunity in which to work extra hard, but then events will take place that will shock you; some will terrify you. Those who are Mine need not fear, for I am well able to protect you, and to feed you from My own hand.
NOTE: Everyone is not sent to the same place at this time, because Kingdom work abounds in every area. Wherever you are, that is where there is work to be performed for the Lord. If you are not moved as of now, find the work where you are, you may be moving later, or you may be called to your present area. Each person’s position depends on their particular gifts and what people you are called to, and your ability and willingness to do the work in your present circumstances.

Matthew 24:15-17
  • 15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)
  • 16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:
  • 17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house: 
Mark 13:14
  • 14 But when ye shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not, (let him that readeth understand,) then let them that be in Judaea flee to the mountains:
Genesis 19:17
  • 17 And it came to pass, when they had brought them forth abroad, that he said, Escape for thy life; look not behind thee, neither stay thou in all the plain; escape to the mountain, lest thou be consumed.
Psalm 11:1
  • 11 In the Lord put I my trust: how say ye to my soul, Flee as a bird to your mountain?
Genesis 14:10
  • 10 And the vale of Siddim was full of slimepits; and the kings of Sodom and Gomorrah fled, and fell there; and they that remained fled to the mountain.
Hebrews 11:38
  • 38 (Of whom the world was not worthy:) they wandered in deserts, and in mountains, and in dens and caves of the earth.
Genesis 19:30
  • 30 And Lot went up out of Zoar, and dwelt in the mountain, and his two daughters with him; for he feared to dwell in Zoar: and he dwelt in a cave, he and his two daughters.
Joshua 2:16
  • 16 And she said unto them, Get you to the mountain, lest the pursuers meet you; and hide yourselves there three days, until the pursuers be returned: and afterward may ye go your way.
Judges 6:2
  • 2 And the hand of Midian prevailed against Israel: and because of the Midianites the children of Israel made them the dens which are in the mountains, and caves, and strong holds.

No comments:

Post a Comment