Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Torn


   You are torn between two things, yet you already know which I have chosen for you. Release the other one to Me, and watch what I will do, for I shall exceed every expectation.

   Men plan their ways, but truly I direct your steps. When you submit to Me and My plan for your life, you are extra blessed for your obedience.

   Do not hesitate when you know what I am telling you to do. Pray, trust and obey.

   Obey Me in all things and be blessed.                                                

Proverbs 16:9

  • 9 A man's heart deviseth his way: but the Lord directeth his steps.

Romans 2:6-8

  • 6 Who will render to every man according to his deeds:
  • 7 To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life:
  • 8 But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath,

Isaiah 1:19

  • 19 If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land:


No comments:

Post a Comment