Thursday, February 20, 2020

A People Who Are Willing


   Watch now as I do a new thing, My children. I am calling a people to Me who are willing. They are willing to lay down what I require they lay down. They are willing to sacrifice to do My will. They are willing to fast and pray for days, months even, for an encounter with Me.

   Watch as I call a people to rise up who are willing, as most in the present generation have not been. So many of My children are focused on themselves, preferring their own comforts to advancing My Kingdom.

   I am raising up a people who will not harbor secret sins in their households in the darkness. They will fight to walk in My ways and obey Me. They will push back the armies of darkness and walk in My Spirit.

Isaiah 60:1-3
  • 1 Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee.
  • For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the Lord shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.
  • And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising.

1 John 5:4
  • For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.

Isaiah 58:6
  • Is not this the fast that I have chosen? to loose the bands of wickedness, to undo the heavy burdens, and to let the oppressed go free, and that ye break every yoke?

Ezra 8:23
  • 23 So we fasted and besought our God for this: and he was intreated of us.


No comments:

Post a Comment