Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Plagues


I have been praying a lot asking about the Corona Virus and if it has anything to do with the plagues the Lord has spoken to us about. Finally, He told me this.

   My children, pay careful attention where the plagues I send strike. There will always be a sign in what I send if it is from Me. Take care to pray for the lost among the victims.

   All plagues do not come from Me.

Revelation 9:20-21
20 And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk:
21 Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.

No comments:

Post a Comment