Saturday, February 8, 2020

Great Change is Coming

All day today (Saturday) my spirit has felt an uneasiness. I can feel something very big coming, but I cannot see what it is. Iran came to mind and I realized when I was texting a friend that what I feel feels like an attack coming that will cause great destruction, but so far all I have is a feeling. I have inquired of the Lord numerous times today for details on what I am feeling, and what I heard was Get ready for change.

   My people, great change is coming to the nations.  My people will experience great sadness at the changes that are coming, as these changes are not to benefit you, but the people of My enemy.

   When you see these changes begin, be sure your houses in order as many of you will be leaving the earth, many suddenly.  The world around you is changing quickly, My children, and it will not change back.

    The end quickly approaches.

Luke 21:25-26
  • 25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
  • 26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

Joel 2:13
  • 13 And rend your heart, and not your garments, and turn unto the Lord your God: for he is gracious and merciful, slow to anger, and of great kindness, and repenteth him of the evil.

Matthew 24:44
  • 44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

2 Timothy 3:1-5
  • 1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
  • For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
  • Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
  • Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
  • Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

1 Peter 5:8
  • Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:



No comments:

Post a Comment