Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Agents of My Enemy

   Many wicked walk among My children in the earth that have been taken over by the enemy through deception and delusion. These do the enemy’s bidding continually.     

   They think to undo what I have done from the very beginning for they are agents of my enemy.

   They cannot undo what I, the Most High, have created. They cannot redesign what only I can design and create. Their efforts are in vain, for nothing they accomplish will satisfy. Nothing in the world can quell the longing they feel for Me and attempt to fill with other things.

   They walk a crooked path with no desire for correction, and no more shall be given. I have given them over to their crooked ways.

   I came to save them but they care only for things of the world. They cling to their delusions and the filthiness of their world so I give them over to it.

   Now shall their eyes not be opened and they will meet the end in this way.

   I have blinded their eyes for they chose not Me or the things of me.

Isaiah 44:17-20

17 And the residue thereof he maketh a god, even his graven image: he falleth down unto it, and worshippeth it, and prayeth unto it, and saith, Deliver me; for thou art my god.

18 They have not known nor understood: for he hath shut their eyes, that they cannot see; and their hearts, that they cannot understand.

19 And none considereth in his heart, neither is there knowledge nor understanding to say, I have burned part of it in the fire; yea, also I have baked bread upon the coals thereof; I have roasted flesh, and eaten it: and shall I make the residue thereof an abomination? shall I fall down to the stock of a tree?

20 He feedeth on ashes: a deceived heart hath turned him aside, that he cannot deliver his soul, nor say, Is there not a lie in my right hand?

John 3:16-19

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment