Sunday, July 12, 2020

Woe has Begun

FRIDAY, JULY 8, 2016

Woe has Begun

I was very grieved over five Dallas Police Officers being gunned down during the night before, and I cried out to God about it in my prayer time. This is what He said.

You have slaughtered my innocent ones and their blood cries out to Me. You have turned from My ways and love your iniquities. Indeed, you boast of it to all the world. You have refused My counsel and rejected My commands. You no longer desire Me or the things of Me, and now you are given what you desire.

Many more lives shall be taken – fall on your faces and pray, My people! I desire My people would pray for the lost among those who will soon be taken. Much more death is coming to America, and the world.

America invited the Spirit of Murder in when it slaughtered the innocent so many years ago, and invites it still murdering the precious babies that I created. This spirit will not depart from you, America, it will increase.

Pray, My people, pray! Pray for the lost and sow seeds for your own protection and the protection of those you hold dear. America once walked in My ways but now she has departed from them. She no longer desires I be involved in her affairs and indeed, I am no part of her ways now. Woe to the nations that forget Me, and the woe has now begun.

My people also are being attacked. These attacks shall worsen, My children, as the wicked seek to blame everyone but themselves for all that happens. Be found in Me, be found in My Word, and I will reveal to you what you should do.

 

Isaiah 5:20-21

20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

21 Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!

Isaiah 10:1-3

1 Woe unto them that decree unrighteous decrees, and that write grievousness which they have prescribed;

2 To turn aside the needy from judgment, and to take away the right from the poor of my people, that widows may be their prey, and that they may rob the fatherless!

3 And what will ye do in the day of visitation, and in the desolation which shall come from far? to whom will ye flee for help? and where will ye leave your glory?

Psalm 9:17  The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.

2 Samuel 12:10  Now therefore the sword shall never depart from thine house; because thou hast despised me, and hast taken the wife of Uriah the Hittite to be thy wife.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment