Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Your Unbelief

   You oh man who does not believe in Me, you are without excuse. I have given you all of creation, displaying My great glory. I have given you witnesses of Me, who have visited Me here in heaven and come back to the earth. And if that were not enough, I give you words and forewarnings and I give My angels charge over you who have saved you from death.

   Yet still you doubt and mock and scorn both Me and My people. Still you refuse to believe, preferring the counsel of your own intellect to Me.

   Now I will turn you over to the unbelief you persist in. I have pleaded with you long enough. You have chosen your unbelief over Me, now you shall have it.

   In these times as disasters come and plagues spread, as the earth is ravaged by war, you will have nowhere to run. You will have no help in the earth and because of your unbelief, now you will have none in heaven.

   Prepare to meet your fate.

Proverbs 1:23-30

23 Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you.

24 Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded;

25 But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof:

26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;

27 When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you.

28 Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me:

29 For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the Lord:

30 They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof.

Psalm 53:1

1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Corrupt are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good.

Hosea 4:6

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

Romans 1:19-21

19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.

20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

Psalm 1

1 Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.

But his delight is in the law of the Lord; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.

And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.

The ungodly are not so: but are like the chaff which the wind driveth away.

Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous.

For the Lord knoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly shall perish.


No comments:

Post a Comment