Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Rise Above

   Rise above.

   Rise above all you see happening in your world, My children. All of it has been foretold in My Holy Word and by the many prophets I have sent through the years. All of My glorious plan is about to conclude and all will see and know that I alone am God of all.

   Prepare your hearts and your houses for this last stretch for you will see many things you do not expect. Evil will rise up and get worse and worse and your world will be overtaken by violence and perversion, but those who know Me, who walk with Me, who strive to do all My will, need not fear for I will gather My Bride (and take her out of the world) before the end.

Isaiah 40:31

31 But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

Proverbs 24:10

10 If thou faint in the day of adversity, thy strength is small.

Proverbs 24:15-17

15 Lay not wait, O wicked man, against the dwelling of the righteous; spoil not his resting place:

16 For a just man falleth seven times, and riseth up again: but the wicked shall fall into mischief.

17 Rejoice not when thine enemy falleth, and let not thine heart be glad when he stumbleth:

Proverbs 24:19-20

19 Fret not thyself because of evil men, neither be thou envious at the wicked:

20 For there shall be no reward to the evil man; the candle of the wicked shall be put out.

No comments:

Post a Comment