Wednesday, November 11, 2020

The Window of My Grace

    Barely a crack remains before the Window of My Grace shuts.

   Those who do not accept My great sacrifice before then will endure great difficulty to do so. I am calling them now.

   It is time for my ministers, My witnesses and My prophets to rise up and call the lost in, that they may be saved. Wherever you are, I implore you to do this work. Time is up and those who do not obey Me in this will forfeit the opportunity to others more willing than they.

   This is a very serious matter in My eyes. Millions of these lost souls will go into the place of eternal torment soon, on that dark night. 

John 9:4-5

I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.

As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.

1 Corinthians 3:6-9

I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase.

So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase.

Now he that planteth and he that watereth are one: and every man shall receive his own reward according to his own labour.

For we are labourers together with God: ye are God's husbandry, ye are God's building.

1 Corinthians 15:57-58

57 But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment