Sunday, March 28, 2021

First - REPOST

THURSDAY, OCTOBER 22, 2015

First

Make time for Me. I am your first order of business each day. I am to be your first and highest priority at all times.

 When I am not first, you suffer the loss of blessings and wisdom to go through your day. When I am not first, you have slipped into idolizing something or someone else; you have preferred another in your life, and this must not be so.

 Very dark times are just ahead, and you need My Wisdom and the spiritual strength of My Word to traverse these times.

 Be found in Me at all times. Put Me first.

  

Matthew 22:37  Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

 

Matthew 6:33  But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

No comments:

Post a Comment