Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Sudden Presence

    Many of My children are longing for My Presence and I am increasing My Presence among My true disciples.

   There are many in the world who call themselves mine who have submitted nothing in their lives to Me. These I will not honor with My Holy Presence. Only My true children know this intimate part of Me.

   I will come to you suddenly, My Chosen Ones. I will come to those who have long hoped and believed I would. Watch for Me, for I have an important message to bring to you.

   I desire My children would be encouraged by My Presence.

 

Matthew 5:8 KJV - Blessed [are] the pure in heart: for they shall see God.

Proverbs 15:3 KJV - The eyes of the LORD [are] in every place, beholding the evil and the good.

Psalm 16:11 KJV - Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence [is] fulness of joy; at thy right hand [there are] pleasures for evermore.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment