Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Ready My Churches

   Tell My churches to get ready! Get ready for a mighty move of My great power among all those who truly believe Me. I am coming to visit you – some I will visit in prayer, some I will visit who are ill and they will be healed. Some churches who truly worship Me and seek My Face I will also visit.

   You will hear of these happenings and many in the world will try to discredit them but fear not for they shall be unable to.

   My children, are you ready for what is about to transpire?

   As I begin to demonstrate My great power in the earth, mankind’s reactions will be extreme. The enemy’s attacks will flare intensely as he tries to discredit the miracles I shall perform.

   You must ready your hearts for the persecution that  accompanies flowing in My mighty power.

   Ready My churches – Tell My people to get ready!  

Exodus 34:10 KJV - And he said, Behold, I make a covenant: before all thy people I will do marvels, such as have not been done in all the earth, nor in any nation: and all the people among which thou art shall see the work of the LORD: for it is a terrible thing that I will do with thee.

Deuteronomy 3:24 KJV - O Lord GOD, thou hast begun to shew thy servant thy greatness, and thy mighty hand: for what God is there in heaven or in earth, that can do according to thy works, and according to thy might?

John 4:48 KJV - Then said Jesus unto him, Except ye see signs and wonders, ye will not believe.

Mark 16:17 KJV - And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;

Revelation 12:12 KJV - Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment