Monday, April 12, 2021

I Am Mighty to Provide

   My children, a time is coming very soon when you will be tempted to stop giving into My Kingdom. You will see a time of need coming and the enemy will tempt you to fear.

   When this time comes, remember all the times I have provided for you. Know too that all this time you have known Me, I have protected you from greater need (from financial loss, along the way, over the years) in ways you never knew.

   There is no need for you to fear, for I have all in hand and I am mighty to provide as well as protect. Did I not provide well for My disciples long ago? Were they in need as they went about, telling others of Me? Nay, and you shall not be either.

   Set your heart to believe in Me and waver not. Continue as you have purposed in your heart and allow Me to be your provider. I am all you need.

Philippians 4:19 KJV

But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

Matthew 6:31 KJVTherefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?

Matthew 6:32 KJV

(For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.

Matthew 6:33 KJV

But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Matthew 6:34 KJV

Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment