Saturday, April 17, 2021

Much Death - REPOST

Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Much Death

 

    My children, prepare yourselves for much death will soon be released over the Nation of America. Many will be confounded as the ones who pass into eternity are not as they expected. (I saw He meant we would expect the aged to pass, but we are going to see something far different than that).

 

    I continue to call My compassionate ones from the Earth. (I saw He meant the ones we call “The Merciful Ones”) Some needed to stay longer to finish their assignments, to complete business I called them to. (I saw some people will get really angry and upset at Him as He calls people they are close to home, and there will be some fall away due to this, but it is His Mercy sparing them from what is coming). 

 

    As these continue being called home, judgments will begin in the Earth that will shock all men. Those who continue to refuse Me, My Word and My Ways will now face a reckoning.

 

   Many judgments come to the Nation of America, and to other nations who have refused Me, or turned away from Me. I am never mocked, My children, whatsoever a man sows, that shall he also reap.

 

   Watch for the reaping, for it comes quickly.

 

NOTE: I looked up the meaning of the word reckoning in the scriptures. It means:  To weigh, judge or make an account of.

 

Isaiah 5:20-21

  • 20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
  • 21 Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!         

 

Isaiah 10:1-3

  • 1 Woe unto them that decree unrighteous decrees, and that write grievousness which they have prescribed;
  • To turn aside the needy from judgment, and to take away the right from the poor of my people, that widows may be their prey, and that they may rob the fatherless!
  • And what will ye do in the day of visitation, and in the desolation which shall come from far? to whom will ye flee for help? and where will ye leave your glory?

 

Psalm 106:37-39

  • 37 Yea, they sacrificed their sons and their daughters unto devils,
  • 38 And shed innocent blood, even the blood of their sons and of their daughters, whom they sacrificed unto the idols of Canaan: and the land was polluted with blood.
  • 39 Thus were they defiled with their own works, and went a whoring with their own inventions.

 

Revelation 6:1-8

  • 1 And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.
  • And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.
  • And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see.
  • And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.
  • And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.
  • And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.
  • And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.
  • And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment